• Sometimes, splitting your desktop into halves or quarters is not ideal
• When two windows are side-by-side, resizing one of them while pressing [Ctrl] will also resize the other one. It’s an easy and powerful way to modify the layout of several tiled windows.
• Don’t waste your desktop space; pixels are precious!
• AquaSnap allows you to easily align your windows by making them behave like magnets. This simple feature is the cornerstone of AquaSnap, and has been carefully designed to assist you without getting in your way.
• One click to conquer this free space on your screen!
• This is another powerful way to quickly split your desktop space between several windows. Double-click on the edge of a window to maximize it in one direction. Perform the same action while pressing [Shift] to maximize it vertically or horizontally.
Move windows together
• Easily manage these small floating windows
• Professional applications with complex UI often scatter small toolbox windows on your desktop. Keep them grouped and move them all at once. Move one window while pressing [Ctrl] and the whole group of adjacent windows will follow.