WhatsApp 除了手機版與網頁版之外，也跟LINE電腦版一樣，終於也推出 Windows 與 Mac 電腦適用的桌面版傳訊軟體了。有了WhatsApp電腦版，就不用再侷限在手機上的小螢幕，開啟軟體之後，拿手機來掃一下條碼，就可以登入、聊天。使用起來相當簡單，訊息也能跟手機同步，非常方便。
• WhatsApp for Windows acted as an extension of our Smartphone, which needed to run the mobile app for it to work. We placed our phone close to the computer for the best experience, but we could as well leave it in the pocket after the initial setup.
• When we launched the app for the first time, we needed to scan a QR code with its mobile counterpart. We pressed the Menu button on the mobile app and tapped WhatsApp Web, which allowed us to scan the code on the computer.
• Once we had scanned the code, all the conversations on our mobile app were loaded onto the desktop version. We did not manually add any contact, as the program intuitively imported them from the phone. We seamlessly continued with our chats from the computer, where typing was more convenient. In addition to using a large keyboard, we had access to all keyboard shortcuts, which made our work even easier.
• We could send messages, pictures and attachments, record voice messages and manage our message history from the computer. The program saved our messages, and we did not need to worry about missing pushed notifications.
• The Menu option on the mobile app allowed us to view all web and desktop clients logged into our account.
• WhatsApp for Windows allows users to access their favorite mobile messenger on the desktop, from where they get it more convenient to use. WhatsApp must be running on their smartphones for them to use the desktop version, which reflects what appears on the mobile counterpart.
系统要求：至少 Win 8